2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Medical Disclaimer
All information, material, and content found on Robyn Nohling, FNP, RD's website(s), including the Heal Your Hormones and Get Your Period Back program, is strictly informational. It is general information that may not apply to you as an individual, and it is not intended to serve as a substitute for your own primary care provider, physician, specialist, nurse practitioner, or other applicable medical professional’s recommendations, care or advice.
Any and all medical care provided to you in connection with any medical or health-related diagnosis should be administered by your own primary care provider, physician, specialist, nurse practitioner, or other applicable medical professional. Accessing this site, reading the material contained on this site, or otherwise using this site does not create, nor is it intended to create a physician-patient relationship. You further agree that you shall not make any medical or health-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained on this site. None of the opinions, recommendations, or information contained on this site have been independently evaluated by the FDA.
Before following any particular recommendations, protocols, or suggestions presented by Robyn Coale, FNP, RD, you must consult with your primary care provider, physician, specialist, nurse practitioner, or other applicable medical professional. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstances. If you are experiencing an acute or chronic medically diagnosed condition, you must maintain treatment as prescribed by your physician. In the case of medical diagnoses, it is vital to work in concert with your physician to determine the best course of action.